WHAT IT IS...

Hip Hop is how I define myself. Hip Hop did not start in the late 70's. It started long ago, undefined, from several points around the globe culminating into what we now call Hip Hop. Hip Hop is a way, a feeling, a thought. This blog reflects my Hip Hop.

Thank you for paying attention.



Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ten for 2day.


  1. Mt. Vernon, NY needs to remember why it's so prosperous at the moment and keep Ernie Davis in office.
  2. I wouldn't want Soulja Boy fighting in my army. You're only as strong as your weakest link. I'm just sayin'.
  3. At 83 years of age, Jimmy Carter deserves more peanuts.
    BET's Hip Hop vs. America was a waste of time. Heck, BET in general is a waste of time...
  4. Zune 'til I die! But I'd take a free iPod Touch any day!
  5. Low-heeled mules should die a quick death.
  6. Hilary or Barack. Either way, I'm good.
  7. Someone wake me up when pro-basketball returns to NY.
  8. I propose we ban "Black" like we banned "Nigger".
  9. Sade owes me a new album.
  10. If you're viewing this on dial-up, I'm flattered.

No comments: