WHAT IT IS...

Hip Hop is how I define myself. Hip Hop did not start in the late 70's. It started long ago, undefined, from several points around the globe culminating into what we now call Hip Hop. Hip Hop is a way, a feeling, a thought. This blog reflects my Hip Hop.

Thank you for paying attention.



Thursday, October 11, 2007

Friends...how many of us have them?




Do you call anyone friend? If so, by what measure have you placed them? How many do you have? Are you sure?

Someone I considered a friend pretty much...well...flipped the fu*k out last night for no good reason. It wasn't so much the flipping out....but the blatant disrespect I was given. I live by one particular mantra: It's perfectly okay to disagree with me. Just don't hurt me because of the disagreement. Plain and simple. I try to reciprocate as best I can too.

If two people cannot come to an agreement, or one isn't hearing the other (hello?!), then it's OKAY to move on from that and continue to be civil. It really is okay. Trust me. What isn't okay is destroying a relationship over one little thing especially when you share so many other bigger things.

Again, it's about being better. I try...

No comments: