WHAT IT IS...

Hip Hop is how I define myself. Hip Hop did not start in the late 70's. It started long ago, undefined, from several points around the globe culminating into what we now call Hip Hop. Hip Hop is a way, a feeling, a thought. This blog reflects my Hip Hop.

Thank you for paying attention.



Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thanks, Mr. Walsh....

First you tease me and get my hopes up by signing Ewing Jr., then you drop him just like the organization did his father not even a decade ago. Awesome. No, Ewing Jr. may not be a savior by any means but he surely would've worked out better than Mr. Bench Warmer, Jerome James. I'm sure he would've added heart to the team as well, something the Knicks need more of. How much heart can Nate Robinson and David Lee give to the team?!

And who knows? Maybe this would've led Ewing Sr. back here. Lord knows SOMEONE needs to teach our centers how to be centers. I don't know if you've been paying attention, Ewing Sr. did wonders with Yao and Dwight in their perspective markets. On top of all that, what a major marketing opportunity you've missed. Incredible.

Thanks for nothing.

No comments: