WHAT IT IS...

Hip Hop is how I define myself. Hip Hop did not start in the late 70's. It started long ago, undefined, from several points around the globe culminating into what we now call Hip Hop. Hip Hop is a way, a feeling, a thought. This blog reflects my Hip Hop.

Thank you for paying attention.



Sunday, August 10, 2008

R.I.P., Issac....



And before I could finish flooding my friends' e-mail inbox's with the news of Bernie Mac's death, the world of entertainment lost another major player. Issac Hayes, dead at 65. I'm not even going to begin to get into this man's resume. For real, if you don't know...you better ask somebody. Wikipedia, Google, Ask Jeeves...wherever you get your info, there's bound to be PLENTY of references on this great songwriter and musician.

Music just lost a piece of its soul...

Bigg Russ

No comments: