WHAT IT IS...

Hip Hop is how I define myself. Hip Hop did not start in the late 70's. It started long ago, undefined, from several points around the globe culminating into what we now call Hip Hop. Hip Hop is a way, a feeling, a thought. This blog reflects my Hip Hop.

Thank you for paying attention.



Saturday, August 9, 2008

R.I.P., Bernie....


BERNIE MAC died today of natural causes due to complications related to pneumonia according to A spokesman for the Cook County Medical Examiner's office. He was a young 50 years old.

Bernie was best known to most for his hit TV comedy, The Bernie Mac Show. To others, he was the headliner for the record breaking tour, The Origina Kings of Comedy, as well various other stand up performances. He was most recently seen on the big screen in Ocean's 13 and The Transformers.

I was a fan of Bernie's and will sincerely miss him.

No comments: