WHAT IT IS...

Hip Hop is how I define myself. Hip Hop did not start in the late 70's. It started long ago, undefined, from several points around the globe culminating into what we now call Hip Hop. Hip Hop is a way, a feeling, a thought. This blog reflects my Hip Hop.

Thank you for paying attention.



Saturday, March 22, 2008

Please excuse the oversight...


A few weeks ago I laced you with what I thought were some of the best, newest hip-hop albums recently released. Well...I missed one. Sacrifice by QN5 F@MM menber, SUBSTANTIAL, deserves to be listed among those other albums I listed. You don't have to kick me in the butt for not telling you. I've already kicked myself for missing it. Enjoy.

Oh, if you see Sub in the street, tell 'em I'm sorry. ;-)

Peace, Tonedeff. You dropped another bomb, son.

No comments: