WHAT IT IS...

Hip Hop is how I define myself. Hip Hop did not start in the late 70's. It started long ago, undefined, from several points around the globe culminating into what we now call Hip Hop. Hip Hop is a way, a feeling, a thought. This blog reflects my Hip Hop.

Thank you for paying attention.



Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New York's new Governor is a 'first'!!


David Paterson

Not only is New York's new governor Black, he's also the first legally blind Governor. I don't know if legally blind people should be proud...but the 'news' keeps mentioning it...like that's an accomplishment. Once upon a time, being Black was enough to make most 'first' lists. Apparently, now you need to share your melanin level with your handicap if you do something first. Heck, I think him being a native of Brooklyn is enough to scream about. :-)

Let's welcome the homeboy and see what he can do. We'll be watching, Gov. Paterson.

No pun(s) intended.

Bigg Russ (est. 1971)

No comments: