WHAT IT IS...

Hip Hop is how I define myself. Hip Hop did not start in the late 70's. It started long ago, undefined, from several points around the globe culminating into what we now call Hip Hop. Hip Hop is a way, a feeling, a thought. This blog reflects my Hip Hop.

Thank you for paying attention.



Friday, January 4, 2008

I wish...




...for a long, healthy life.

...for a safe, dependable, inexpensive, economically inclined vehicle. Like an H2 or a Dodge Charger. :)

...people would stop saying Tupac is the greatest ever. Skee-Lo is the greatest ever.

...Huckabee doesn't win. Seriously...Pres. Huckabee just doesn't cut it for me.

...religious fanatics would stop killing in the name of their 'god'. It's just doesn't get any sillier than that.

...Mt. Vernon HS (New York) would schedule the damn reunion already!

...Dunkin' Donuts would bring back the Berry Berry donut!! How you gonna tease me like that!!

...Hollywood would get off its collective asses and give the writers what they want. I'm about to start downloading more Bollywood stuff. Not that I don't already... I'm just sayin'.

...big business would understand that the answer is not to downsize but to cut back. Cutting back the entire staff's hours is infinitely better than laying off employees.

...a 32-42" LCD HDTV monitor with DVI, HDMI, VGA and component inputs w/ full 1080p output would drop out of the sky and gingerly land on my office desk at home.

...I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller...

No comments: