WHAT IT IS...

Hip Hop is how I define myself. Hip Hop did not start in the late 70's. It started long ago, undefined, from several points around the globe culminating into what we now call Hip Hop. Hip Hop is a way, a feeling, a thought. This blog reflects my Hip Hop.

Thank you for paying attention.



Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"It belongs in a museum!!"

If you know anything about Indiana Jones, then you recognized that quote. Well, take a look at how the Smithsonian is recognizing "African-American" treasures. I respect all preservation projects. Ya know...that whole thing about not knowing where you've been yadda, yadda, yadda... Some people like to say there is never a how-to book regarding this or that. In my humble opinion, the past is our best source of how- and how-not-to.

Once you've done reading the article, check out the rest of what Smithsonian.com has to offer. They rock.

No comments: