WHAT IT IS...

Hip Hop is how I define myself. Hip Hop did not start in the late 70's. It started long ago, undefined, from several points around the globe culminating into what we now call Hip Hop. Hip Hop is a way, a feeling, a thought. This blog reflects my Hip Hop.

Thank you for paying attention.



Thursday, September 3, 2009

10 More Points...

1. Please, I'm begging all of you... STOP saying, "I know that's right!!" every time you agree with something someone says! Every time I hear it, I feel like Danny Glover circa The Color Purple!

2. Bigger picture. Capture it. Film or digital. Doesn't matter. So longs as you see it.

3. Ladies...those faux gladiator, flat things you're wearing on your feet are ugly and doing nothing but bad things for your spinal columns. Just thought I'd share.

3a. Those faux gladiator, flat things you're wearing on your feet are just as ugly as those Korean ghetto slippers. You know that's right!!

4. Slick Rick wrote Children's Story back in '88 and rappers are STILL getting convicted of murder?!

5. Ciudad Juarez. I'm NEVER going there. Jesus himself couldn't convince me to go there. Nope.

6. Be happy. It's not hard. Trust me. As hard as you think you may have it, there are hundreds...thousands who have it harder than you.

7. Free health care. It really is that simple. More on this in another blog...

8. I liked Steve Harvey more before the baldy.

9. I like Wendy Willmans more now that she's off the radio.

No comments: